Breaking News

Roblox: Mad Paintball Harry Sniper Montage | Assault Gun | Shotgun

With all these howitzer system guns are able to accept detachable magazines and possess one or more other features. I shot around 30 enemies on Roblox. The angles those I used were very treacherous which will be help for you to win Roblox Games...

Mad Paintball is made by:

loleris :-)

bencAdenc Roblox Official Shirt on A powerful assault game! Video thumbnail is by omgflyingbanana

Game Locations: ROBLOX GAMES:

Roblox (stylized as ROBLOX) is a MMOG created and marketed toward children and teenagers aged 8–18. In the game, players are able to create their own virtual world, in which they or other members may enter and socialize within the blocks of varying shapes, sizes, and colors. Games on Roblox can be scripted using a sandboxed edition of Lua 5.1.

Roblox was created by founder and co-founder David Baszucki and Erik Cassel in 2004 and officially launched into its beta version, titled "Dynablocks" in 2004. Soon, "Dynablocks" was renamed to ROBLOX in 2005 and the website was officially launched in 2006.It was named after a portmanteau of the words robots and blocks. Roblox is still in the beta stages today.

ROBLOX IS MY BREATH. I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT IT. I CONSIDER MYSELF A MASTER OF ROBLOX GAMES.

I welcome you all gamers to join my group in Roblox named- "Darren's Troop" to unwrap the box of excitements and weirdness.

My Special Thanks to:

Music from Jukedeck - create your own at (For Background Scoring)

ClipArts courtesy: (For Thumbnail making me social)

No comments